24.8.05

N年冇見,再見女郎

有年夏天,從大會堂圖書館書架借走它回家,還書前將一張小小字條夾在裡頭,大致寫「能否放它在這裡直至永遠...」

永遠← 哈哈哈!

圖書已殘舊得被棄至屯門,我以預約方式邀請這位老朋友聚聚,但究竟它還是它還是它?原來有三本《再見女郎》。

就碰碰我和它有沒有緣份。
那年夏天,差不多是十七、八年前了。

Goodbye girl

All your life you're waited
for love yo come and stay
and now that I have found you
you must not slip away
I know it's hard believing
the words you're heard before
But darling you must trust them just once more
Cause baby goodbye,doesn't mean forever
let me tell you goodbye
doesn't mean we'll never be together again
If you wake up and I'm not there
I won't be long away
cause the thing you do my goodbye girl
will bring me back to you
I know you've been taken
afraid to hurt again
you fight the love you feel for me
instead of giving in
but I can wait forever
for helping you to see
that I was meant for you and you for me
So remember goodbye,doesn't mean forever
let me tell you goodbye
doesn't mean we'll never be together again
Though we may be so far apart
you still will have my heart
so forget your past,my goodbye girl
cause now you're home at last

我能再見女郎嗎?

No comments: