11.1.07

just say something

沒機會參與一個關於詩、身體與敘事工作坊,非常遺憾,還好從朋友的網誌留下,在工作坊中閱讀的一首詩;我朋友以震撼、唸不出、很痛來形容念詩時候的感覺。

那麼你呢?

My mother's kitchen
-by Choman Hardi

I will inherit my mother’s kitchen.
Her glasses, some tall and lean, others short and fat,
her plates, an ugly collection from various sets,
cups bought in a rush on different occasions,
rusty pots she can’t bear throwing away.
“Don’t buy anything just yet,” she says,
“soon all of this will be yours”.
My mother is planning another escape,
for the first time home is her destination,
the rebuilt house which she will furnish.
At 69 she is excited about starting from scratch
it is her ninth time.
She never talks about her lost furniture
when she kept leaving her homes behind.
She never feels regret for things,
only for her vine in the front garden
which spread over the trellis on the porch.
She used to sing for the grapes to ripen
sew cotton bags to protect them from the bees.
I know I will never inherit my mother’s trees.

關於詩人:Choman Hardi,1974年生於伊拉克的南庫德斯坦。在她出生後不久,她的家人即逃往伊朗。五歲時,她重返家鄉定居,直到十四歲。1988年,伊拉克政府對庫德族進行化學武器攻擊,她的家人再度逃往伊朗。在1993年遷居英國之前,她游走於伊拉克、伊朗和土耳其。

後記:... ... 我認為,甚麼人只要經過一段時間的訓練,“表演”會能夠成功;但說到“演繹”,怎樣訓練也未必能夠做到;一位香港劇壇前輩說「甚麼是爐火純青?就是怎樣的角色演繹仍要有三分的抽離。」而一位朋友亦對我說「每人不就是演員了嗎?」;我心裡對“戲劇”已有了轉變,最近的排練,無可否認有點不好受,為什麼要計算 blocking、為什麼要分成九格舞台(甚至十八格),右暖左冷,中置嚴肅,為什麼要這個場口,處理手法怎可以老土...blah blah blah ,為什麼需要舞台效果,音樂牽動情緒云云... ...但我現在的確跟著這些去做。

我說,大家每天身處的社會,或多或少都要有點做戲,更何況搬上了舞台的東西, 甚麼都不過是假。

街邊炒栗子的伯伯、行人隧道裡的吹口琴人,大廈日夜為住客清潔和倒垃圾的嬸嬸、喝得腳步浮浮的地鐵醉漢、母親的一雙主婦手..... 他們沒有形體訓練,沒有舞台設計、燈光音響效果、化妝造型設計,已經可以帶動部份"觀眾"的情緒,如過山車上上落落,當中起碼包括...我。

My mother’s kitchen 如放上舞台, 演員們, 你說你能怎樣的表演,你有能力演繹它嗎?

No comments: